BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 24, 2010

The Lord of the Rings books.





Here is a funny video of Merry and Pippin. It's quiet annoying after a while :D
Well anyway I think today I will post about the lord of the rings books.


I would actually have to say that the books and the movies  are very different on how they start. Yes, they both start with a prologue but the difference is (or I think). Is that it is very hard to start the books with a HUGE prologue to read first and then your Mummy tells you you can't watch it until you've read the books your like Ahhhhh Well fortunately I didn't have to read them before the movies. But I have actually read the Fellowship of the Ring and part of the Two Towers. Well The Fellowship of the Ring stayed on my shelf for about 3 years because I would read a little bit and then get bored and read a little bit and get bored. :D Anyway finally got up to where they get to Bree and I was like "This is something different it's actually getting good." After that I was reading and reading it. After I finished the fellowship I started on the Two Towers it had a much more entertaining start! I was happily reading along and then suddenly there I had finished half of the book.
But I had gotten up to the part with Frodo and Sam. It wasn't that interesting so I stopped reading it. Not to say that I didn't like Frodo and Sam I like Frodo especially a lot. :D But it just didn't have the same flow. Anyway I think that the Lord of the Rings books ARE in fact very good hard to get into but not my absolute positively fav books.I would say that some of the parts are my super fav absolute fav bits but not all of the book.
The good thing about the movie was it kicked out some of the boring parts.But it is a very good books anyway. I actually only watched the movie early in January (or the first one) So before that it was up to the probing of my older brother Saxon who had already watched the movie and kept asking if I had read it all.
Another thing I like about the movie is that they added in more of Merry and Pippin (in the books it doesn't have them with the fireworks)! So that is one thing I enjoy about it. Another thing is that Arwen and Eowyn are more main. Anyway that's just a few things about the movies I like over the books but I love bit out of the books.
Your pints truly,
Pippin Took.

1 comments:

CB, Tigger and Will Treaty said...

The movie is quite annoying after awhile.
CB